PREPARATION TIME : 5mins
COOKING TIME : 5mins
TOTAL TIME : 10mins
I know in this busy time we want quick break fast ya snack to children in evening. So this is the easiest dish.
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Jagerry – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/4 tsp
- Honey – 1tbsp
- Ghee to roast dosa
- Grate jaggery with knife r grater.
- Mix all above ingredients except Ghee n honey adding little little water.
- Make as dosa batter.
- Pour a ladle full of batter on heated pan(use the spoon u usually use to prepare dosa).
- Spread the dosa and sprinkle little oil on dosa.
- When cooked flip the dosa another side n let it cook.
- Remove dosa n u can eat pouring honey on dosa.
- Now if u want crispy then add one tbsp rice flour to batter.
Note: how we pour honey on pancakes before serving r eating like wise we have to pour honey on this dosa.
Feel my dosa n tell me how it is. u all can think what to feel but we say na enjoy the food. It’s my way to feel to say love the food.