Preparation time : 5 mins
Cooking time : 20 mins
Total time : 25mins
For marination :
- Chicken lever – 500 gms
- Ginger garlic paste – 1tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Curd – 1 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
For fry :
- Cloves – 4 to 5
- Bay stick – 1 to 2 (1cm each)
- Cumin seeds (jeera) – 1 tbsp
- Onion large – 4
- Green chilli – 3
- Fresh Pudhina leaves ( mint) – 1 bunch
- Curry leaves – 5 to 6
- Garam masala -1 tsp
- Chilli Powder -2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
For garnishing :
- Fresh coriander ( finely chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Fried cashew – 10 (optional)
- Leave chicken liver pieces as it is we can cut it after. I will say in method when to cut.
- Clean liver and mix with above marinate ingredients n keep aside for 5 mins.
- Put marinated chicken liver in pressure cooker in low flame n allow it to get 8 whistle.
- Finely chop onion’s.
- Slit green chillies.
- Heat non stick pan n add oil (2tbsp).
- After heating oil add cloves, bay stick wait untill it splutter.
- Add cumin seeds ( jeera), curry leaves n Pudhina ( mint).
- Add finely chopped onions n slitted green chillies fry closing the pan with lid on low flame.
- Open the lid of pressure cooker. If masala water is there no problem we can add to onions to fry.
- Now take the big liver pieces n cut it as chicken 65 pieces.
- Meanwhile see the onion’s if 3/4th cooked then remove the lid n add liver and remaining masala (we left while cutting liver).
- Keep in medium flame n stir carefully after 5 mins add garam masala, chilli powder n salt.
- Keep it in low flame n allow it to fry till the water evaporates n oil starting coming out.
- We have to stir continuesly.
- Remove it from flame n garnish the dish.
Note: while cooking after adding cooked liver stir carefully without breaking the liver.
I think u all will try this dish n let we know how it came. If any doubts r questions u can ask me.