Hai thanks for likes n comments for my recipes. Today I want to post fruit custard cake as I saw some where n I got more prises for this in all desserts I prepared. Today is another reason for this dish to post is as my friends birthday.
Preparation time : 20 mins
Cooking time : 10 mins
Total time : 30 mins
- Milk : 500 ml
- Custard powder : 3 tbsp
- Sugar : 6 tbsp
- Milk : 1/4 cup
- Bananas : 1
- Pomegranate : 1
- Apple : 1
- Papaya pieces : 1/2 bowl
For cake :
For now I am not giving ingredients for cake. Sorry I will give next time when I post my desserts. In India especially in south we can get sponge cake eggless in iyengar . They are best.
For spreading :
- Jam : 100 GM’s
- Sugar syrup( sugar dissolves in water) : 1/2 cup
- Fresh cream : 3 tbsp
- Cherry’s : 10
- Mix custard powder in 1/4 cup of milk n keep aside.
- Boil milk n add sugar n stir till sugar dissolves.
- Low the flame add mixed custard milk while stirring continuesly.
- When thickens remove from flame n keep it aside.
- When it get cool keep it in refrigerator.
- Chop all the fruits finely.
- Slice cake horizontally making it as two half’s.
- Place cake half’s separately.
- Add few drops of water to jam n make a thine paste.
- In one half of cake first sprinkle sugar water.
- Spread jam paste on cake evenly.
- Repeat it same for second half cake.
- Bring custard from refrigerator n add all the fruits n mix well.
- Place one half cake in a bowl n pour fruit custard on it evenly.
- Place another half on it n repeat the same.
- Spread evenly.
- With fresh cream n jam make rows n columns.
- Place cherry’s on middle of each box.
- In centre of cake put all the fruits little.
- Keep it in freezer.
- Bring out n leave it out side for 10 mins.
- Again refrigerate fruit custard cake.
- Fruit custard cake is ready to serve.
Fruits can be use as per their taste.