Hai all. Thanks for liking, commenting, n following my blog. Today I am posting coriander pickle. We can store it for 2 months if we keep it in refrigerator. I learnt this pickle from my mom n I moderate according to my husband’s taste. This is liked by every one in my circle.
Preparation time : 20 mins
Cooking time : 15 mins
Total time : 35 mins
- Fresh coriander big : 2 bunches
- Chilli powder : 1 1/2 cups
- Turmeric : 1/4 tsp
- Salt : 3/4 cup
- Tamarind pulp : 2 tbsps
- Mustard powder : 2 tsps
- Fenugreek powder : 1/4 tsp
- Garlic pod’s : 6 to 7
- Oil 1/2 cup
For Tempering :
- Oil : 1 1/2 cups
- Channa dal(Bengal gram) : 2 tbsp
- Urad dal (black gram) : 1tbsp
- Mustard seeds :1tbsp
- Finely chop fresh coriander.
- Clean n semi dry coriander for 10 mins on a thin cloth.
- Heat kadai r pan n add oil.
- Take clean n dry ( it should not be wet) vessel keep it a side
- Put 1/2 (r how much the oil can fry coriander at a time) of coriander. Stir continuesly to fry evenly.
- when Coriander lessen spluttering( it will take approximately 2 to 3 mins) remove n keep in vessel( which u kept aside).
- Add remaining coriander to fry. Repeat the same.
- If oil remain in pan leave it we will use again.
- Add all the ingredients to fried coriander n mix well with dry spoon r stick.
- Now in same pan add 1 1/2 cup oil.
- After heating oil add all Tempering. Stir continuesly.
- When mustard seeds start spluttering remove from flame.
- Pour all at a time in coriander vessel.
- Mix well n let it cool.
- Store in glass jar n keep in refrigerator.
Take care at the time of cleaning coriander.