Hai all thanks for liking, following, sharing n commenting on my blog. This recipe is combination of raw bananas n gram flour. This is easy snack r starter which we can prepare in evening.
There are lot of varieties which we can prepare with raw bananas. There r 5-6 recipes of mine with raw bananas which I will share slowly. Raw bananas are called aratikaya in Telugu. Bajjis r famous in south. With all vegetables they will make bajjis n I will share one by one.
I all ready shared betel leaf bajji u can see in my earlier recipes. This I learnt from Streatham Walla by seeing her he prepared n from then I started preparing. This will be good snack r starter for every party to function.
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 20 mins
Total time : 30 mins.
- Raw bananas : 2
- Gram flour (basen) : 1 cup
- Sodium bicarbonate : ¼ tsp
- Chilli powder : ½ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
• Pour oil in a kadai n put it on low flame.
• Peel the bananas n cut half n slice them 1 inch thickness straight.
• Place them in water.
• Take a bowl n add gram flour, sodium carbonate, chili powder n salt.
• Pour water n mix as thick dosa batter.
• See oil if heated then take one slice of banana n dip that in gram flour batter.
• By holding on end drop it in oil.
• According to your kadai size u can drop slices filed in gram flour batter.
• Increase the flame to medium n fry both sides.
• When they turn to golden brown colour remove from oil n place them on kitchen napkin.
• When extra oil absorbs The kitchen napkin take in a paste.
• Raw banana Bajjis are ready to serve.
Bananas have tendency to change colour immediately after slicing. If we place them in water they will remain fresh.
Batter should be thicker than dosa consistency. When u dip slice in batter if it is too thick then add some water n mix.